About us...
We moved to Olathe from Wichita in 2007 with our two daughters, Aubrey and Abigail. Brian works in pharmaceuticals and I am a nurse practitioner by trade but spend most of my time at home with our daughters. In addition, I co-own Sassy Klassy 'N More, a custom-made handbag company. Brian enjoys sports, home projects, traveling and spending time with family. In my spare time, I participate in scrapbooking, exercising, and spending time with family & friends. Aubrey who is 4 loves preschool, dance class & riding bikes. Abigail who is 1, is busy exploring life and learning new things all of the time. We as a family enjoy animals and pets. We have realized how many pets are in animal shelters and don't have a warm home. Animal shelters provide a fabulous service to the animals in our communities and we thought that assisting one of them would be a nice way to help out a significant resource in our community. We also thought it would be a fun way to get our children involved in helping animals and also allow them to have some fun visiting the animals at the shelter.